Monday, November 10, 2014

Blog Hop for Free Motion Quilting for Beginners (and those who think they can't)

I am so excited to share more about my book with you all over the coming weeks.  I am even more excited to share with you the perspective of some of my friends and fellow quilters who are participating in a blog hop review of my book.  I have lined up 10 fantastic bloggers on 8 of my favorite blogs to share there thoughts about my book.  Some of these bloggers have never tried Free Motion Quilting before, some of them have tried, become frustrated and were at the point of giving up.  Some of them are very experienced quilters, more experienced then I, and I have asked them to talk about my teaching methods and how they think they might work, and other suggestions they might have to add.  I hope to bring you all a very honest and well rounded look at my book from many different perspectives, and I really hope to encourage you to try free motion quilting if you haven't already, and if you already do love free motion quilting I hope you might like some of the patterns in my book that will give you new things to make that feature your lovely quilting.  Below is the list of participating blogs and the dates in the next few weeks they will be blogging.  Please stop by and check them out, I will have a blog post reminder each day the hop is going so if you don't already please follow by email for my blog for updates (under the blog header submit your email address to follow by email) , or my facebook page where I will also be updating with reminders.  

Tomorrow is Martingale Publishings Shop Martingale blog where I was a guest blogger for them and I share a very special story about the book, so please be sure and stop by there to see it!


Thanks to all the participating bloggers and to all of you for following along!
1. Martingale http://blog.shopmartingale.com/ November 11th
2. Amanda Jean http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com November 13th
3. Amy Friend http://duringquiettime.com November 14th
4. Angela Walters http://www.quiltingismytherapy.com  November15th 
5. Juliet van der Heijden The Tartankiwi  November 17th
6. Lori Kennedy http://theinboxjaunt.com  November 19th
7. Cindy Weins http://www.liveacolorfullife.net November 20th
8. Thermoweb http://thermoweb.com/blog/ November 21st

6 comments:

  1. This will be fun. I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the blog entry from your Grandma. I tried to free motion quilt for practice once and I totally made a mess. I was stiff and tense. I'll be sure to try again. I know it takes practice. I look forward to your book coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Elizabeth, I really do hope you find the encouragement and help you need with my book!

      Delete






  3. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete