Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Angela!

When I think about my upcoming book Angela Walters immediately comes to my mind.  After all, if I weren't helping her at Quilt Market last year I never would have met the nice folks at Martingale and started down this path as an author.  I sure have a ton of gratitude for my sweet friend, and today is her birthday!  I figured in honor of that I would share some pictures of projects I have made for some of her fabric booths in the past year.  Many of the ideas from these projects translated to projects in the book, so in a way it's a little teaser!  You will see I have a real love of making small projects, especially the quilted kind, and that is what my book is filled with- beyond the instruction for Free Motion Quilting there are lots of small project patterns which are all quilted, and perfect for practicing on.  Hope you enjoy seeing these as much as I enjoyed making them, and if you get a chance stop by Angela's blog and say hello- and maybe wish her Happy Birthday!










No comments:

Post a Comment