Monday, March 3, 2014










We took a nice long walk in a local desert wash near a nature preserve in White Water Ca and interesting textures and colors were so inspiring.  I couldn't help of thinking of new quilting designs and color schemes when amongst such stark beauty.  Of course I snapped a few photos for you all to share the eye candy, and had to throw a few puppy shots in there too because if that isn't eye candy I sure don't know what is!  Next time you are feeling uninspired may I recommend a walk in nature- it sure has worked wonders for me!

4 comments:

  1. I am about to go on my daily long walk - but none of it will look like yours! Norfolk, England in Spring kind of walk! Lovely photos here - absolute eye candy!! xCathy p.s. Giveaway at mine if you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know which I enjoyed more; seeing these pics or seeing this all through your eyes. Thank for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful I love the desert in the spring. So inspiring. Love you Molly. Of course I am always happy to see the Granddogs - Is that a long haired Tazzy in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete