Sunday, March 24, 2013

fun weekend sewing










Soooo I have been in the depths of waiting for things in the mail in order to continue the WIPS I have, and I decided it would be nice to make a few throw pillows for our bed since the shams came out so nice.  I also got a request from the Mr that more pillows for the bed would be good.  I love a man who appreciates a well made pillow!  Anywho- I decided to do some round ones in the poof style- they were quick and easy to make, just like a dresden plate- and I love how they came out.  On one I used my walking foot and did some straight line quilting for a change of pace from my typical fmq.  On the second I was missing my fmq so I did feathers on it, one side has wavy feathers radiating from the center, the other has a big feather wreath.  Fun stuff and more beauty for my bed- win/win!

No comments:

Post a Comment